Plagron set (terra grow+terra bloom+pk13-14

Highlander 28.10.2015

Post się przydał? Oceń go proszę:
/5,
  1. Highlander

Highlander Zagubiony

Hola boys and girls, may the Shiva be with You! Today I've received my shipment which contains PLAGRON Terra grow, Terra bloom and pk13-14. Now, does anyone of You ever tested those fertilisers ? Basicly - the more I read, the more doubt I have. I am really afraid of EC and PH... The first one (electrolitic conductivity) I know only from wikipedia, and never had a chance to deal with it. So... Is there any "sweet spot" with dosage of those fertilisers to keep good values without spending money on EC-meter? I can buy demineralised water or reverse osmotic filter. If about PH, I have simple PH-meter - however, I don't trust to this device....when I tested lemon juice, it was about 4 on 14 point scale, where lemon juice should be at 1.5 . Help me please...

2. #joker

#joker Zagubiony

foto 's ??

3. Highlander

Highlander Zagubiony

photos of... ? The question was about values of PH and EC in solution of fertilisers and water. My plants are very well at the moment - feeding them with chicken shit and dryed banana skin only. But I always wanted to try mineral fertilisers and boosters. :) ...Without spending 200€ on EC-meter ofc :)

4. Nancy

Nancy Kumaty

First of all buy GHE PH Test Kit, these cheep PH meters are not so good.
    You can fallow instructions on the bottles but you will find better results if you feed only a"hungry" plants, just watch colour of leafs, if leafs colour fades it means that plant need some fertilisers.
    pm me if you need any more help
    good luck :karmi:

5. Highlander

Highlander Zagubiony

Well, the way with hungry plants sounds good sister :) I'm much more afraid of the overdose. Ill try with one plant. And if everything will be ok/or I kill her, then Ill learn something :)

Post się przydał? Oceń go proszę:
/5,