1. Czy nowe forum Ci się podoba?

Chętnie wysłuchamy Twoich uwag na temat funkcjonowania nowej odsłony forum. Zapraszamy do tego tematu aby podzielić się z nami swoimi wrażeniami.
    Dismiss Notice

4 hour blackout

Dyskusja w dziale English Room rozpoczęta przez Highlander w dniu 03.01.2016

1. Highlander

Highlander Wiedza nadprzyrodzona

Hi guys, this mornikg i've got 4 hours power cut due to failure in nerby powerplant. Is this possible that this will be the cause of herm of my plants ? Do i should change photoperiod to 12/12 to avoid thiS ? I was going to change photoperion anyway, but for about 2-3 weeks and let my plants grow a little more.

If i should do this (change photoperiod) I've got 6 hours so please do answer this topic asap :)

View attachment 64677
    View attachment 64686
    View attachment 64685
    View attachment 64684
    View attachment 64683
    View attachment 64682
    View attachment 64681
    View attachment 64680
    View attachment 64679
    View attachment 64678
    View attachment 64687

2. Nancy

Nancy Wiedza nadprzyrodzona

Single blackout shouldn't affect your plants. Cannabis needs only 13hs light on grow stage. Did you hear about photoperiod 12/1?

btw your babys looks good:)

3. Highlander

Hey sister,

Thanks for response. I'm now calm ;d

What about last of the pictures? This is probably nothing to worry about but I am curious about the cause of look of this leaf. Cream Caramel's got less tollerance than other species for nutritients, watering and other things

4. Nancy

don't worry about that, its a bit too dry in there, but don't cut any more leafs, plants needs them

5. Highlander

I know, but my current budget is not able to cover humidifier :/ I am trying to spray them with water everyday after lights turn off, but thats not enough

6. Nancy

like I said don't worry about that ;] humidifier is handy for first 3 weeks of grow then leafs produces moisture

7. Highlander

I was growing chillies (all kinds - from common to Bhut Jolokia and Trinidad Scorpion Butch T) and now, after 5 years of gardening, I feel sometimes 'green' or 'rookie' ;d

8. Nancy

cool;]
    I wonder how did you find this forum? :rastaman:

9. Highlander

One of my polish friends told me about this portal. And here I am ;d

10. marcopolo

marcopolo Moderator Moderator

Hello! Very nice plants, keep up the good.Good luck:karmi:

nasiona marihuany, nasiona konopi